Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Orion II, 302R, CW filters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Orion II, 302R, CW filters
From: Tom Louden <twlouden@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:51:00 -0500
Hello Floyd - i saw your note about wanting an O-2.  I have one that's a
2012 model with the encoder, mic & p.s. cable plus the eagle 2nd receiver -
no power supply.   I've had it a little over a year now & it is in very
nice condition.  The reason I'm thinking about selling it is I'm just not
using it enough.  I have too many radios!!  So thinking seriously about
parting with this rig but haven't made my mind up yet.  I operate primarily
CW & as far as i know, this rig has all the filtering.  It's probably got
too much for what i need - especially the 2nd receiver.  I paid approx.
$1650 for it, as i recall.   Hopefully you'll find one but if you don't i
wanted to touch base & at least let you know I'm considering!  It's a very
nice, quiet receiver with great audio!  Thanks.
Tom WS0T