Re: [TenTec] Two topics: Tentec Eagle I2C Clock speed. Multi control err

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Two topics: Tentec Eagle I2C Clock speed. Multi control erratic.
From: Bob McGraw <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:25:18 -0600
Bob:

I'd say 99% of the issues of this type are from a dirty control.   It can be removed, it can be opened and cleaned and it can be re-assembled and installed into the radio.   I have pictures of the MULTI control which I opened, cleaned and put back in the radio.   It is still working today.

The pictures are on the Eagle Groups.IO site under files.

You are making the issue much too complex.  It is the control.

73

Bob, K4TAX