[TenTec] Argosy 2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy 2
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 22:21:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi Gents

This may be a duplicate of an email already sent, however I may have sent it to the wrong email address, so here is my plea again.

I have just put a Argosy 525d on the bench, TX is fine on tune and cw, 50 watts at full power or 5 watts with rear switch in low position, the reported problem is no TX audio on SSB, tried another mic, still the same.

Looking at the diagram I see mic audio goes thru' a 4558 I/c, are they a known problem or should I look elsewhere, going to do voltage checks Wednesday.

Have any of learned gents met this problem, if so what did you find.

Stay well and healthy

73

Snowy G0HZE