Re: [TenTec] Paragon II meter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II meter
From: Jim Bell <portdoverbells@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 15:50:42 +0000
Hi, I just saw your post.
I had the same problem where the needle would stay up mid scale. I took the
plastic cover off and washed it in dish washing soap as it was holding a static
charge that would affect the meter. All OK after the wash.
Jim ve3ddy

--
Sent from myMail for Android

Friday, 09 August 2019, 03:10PM -04:00 from Gary Follett