[TenTec] TT corporate

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT corporate
From: "Brian KA9EGW" <ka9egw@ka9egw.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:40:54 -0600
We've established there are costs of doing business.  Customers either choose
to pay enough to offset those costs, or they don't.  Pure and simple.  My daily
driver is a 15-year-old American luxury car, and I accepted up front that it
would cost more to fix at a Cadillac dealership than it would cost to have
"Sammy Shadetree" fix a Ford Escort.  If I'm not willing to pay those higher
repair costs I have no business driving a Cadillac.  Either way I have no right
to complain--the effects of others' free-will decisions get no sympathy from
me, nor should I expect others' sympathy for the effects of mine.  If/when the
car breaks down, I will either choose to "put on my big boy pants" and pay to
have it fixed, or I will make a different choice and won't be driving a
Cadillac.  I have no right to expect GM to build Cadillacs for the price of a
Kia.  Now PLEASE can we get back to talking about the radios, and not bicker
about the manufacturer's corporate stuff?
73, Brian KA9EGW