Re: [TenTec] K3 For Sale

To: k9yc@arrl.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K3 For Sale
From: John Bescher via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:17:42 -0400
Sounds like a bargain.  Was it factory built or by Pat...it really doesn't
matter if its all working.

With the new K3S out, lots of K3's seem to be on the market, so it's a good
time for me to get a K3 at a modest price.  And, I understand the new Synch
Board is available for older K3's....so for $219.95 plus some other mods for
maybe $100 I could have an 'almost' K3S.

How old is the K3?  From your description I assume it does not have the Antenna
Tuner, sub receiver, Video interface...they could come later.....its called
"creeping elegance".

John, N4DXI