Re: [TenTec] Question for techies

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question for techies
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:16:59 -0600
I agree with you Hank.
My comment wasn't intended against that.  I guess I wasn't clear.
I was commenting against the request that the dealers should publish the
codes of their DSP.

I think Walt has a point that the outboard DSP units still out-perform the
internal ones, but the difference is a lot less today than it used to be a
few years ago.

73
Rick