Re: [TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V

To: geraldj@storm.weather.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V
From: yash@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:46:13 -0400
 Jerry
?? Ive pretty much decided the rig is going for a ride to Ten Tec. I read the
manual today and just don't have? the gear to do justice to the radio. My old
heath gear wouldn't be up to the task. Will get back when I find out what Ten
Tec is going to do to the rig.
?? Want to thank you and all the rest of the guys on the form for all the help
you have provided. This is a great reflector,the only other one with so much
help is the flex radio form. thanks to all.
dale wt4t