Re: [TenTec] Jupiter vs Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter vs Omni VI
From: Travis Martin <AccurateService@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:59:01 -0600
I've never had or used a Jupiter; my benchmark for easy-to-listen-to
SSB audio has always been the Collins S-Line...how does the Jupiter
compare? The Collins stuff isn't anything great for CW contesting
either, by the way...but sure is great for SSB ragchewing and looks
good on the table.

Travis N5AY