Re: [RFI] USB Cable Shield Resistance was: Re: [N1MM+] open question abo

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] USB Cable Shield Resistance was: Re: [N1MM+] open question about RFI & USB
From: Clay Autery <ky5g@montac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 18:50:32 -0600
Yes sir.  You, me, & a small minority have Fluke instruments and/or better,
VNAs, etc.  <smile>

Yes sir, I know that resistance is not really the issue.  I was just answering
the question only and trying NOT (for a change) to add extra "stuff".  <big
smile>

I knew you'd be along soon to provide concise instruction when I saw the

Y'all be well!

Clay
KY5G

⁣Get TypeApp for Android ​