Re: [RFI] LED Street lights

To: Luciano Gasparini <luciano_nachif@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Street lights
From: Michael Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:24:17 -0500
Something to think about, when you're dealing with a Broadband noise this
receiving antenna is going to work best wherever the antenna is tuned for.
So if the antenna receives best or is tuned best for $160 m then it's going
to filter the noise at that band better than it would at 40 m. On the other
hand, if it's tuned to 40 m it will filter the noise affecting 40 m the
best. And my profession I'm looking for a noise and the noise I look for
mostly is broadband. So, the few antennas I used to search for broadman
noise are all tuned to the frequency that I want to utilize to find it.
Even though the noise covers all bands I still have particular frequencies
that are best for locating purposes so my antennas are tuned to the
specific areas.

Michael Martin
RFI Services
51 W Bay Front Rd