Re: [RFI] Constant carrier on 7025

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Constant carrier on 7025
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 16:11:22 -0600
it's 10 over in SW Wisconsin on a vertical

Joe WB9SBD

On 11/10/2023 3:36 PM, Don Moman VE6JY wrote:
I can see the 7025 carrier, (spot on 7025)  quite weak in Alberta. I can
also just detect the 120 hz sidebands, using the perseus and 0.48 rbw...
No stepped carrier seen in the vicinity.

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 2:33 PM David Eckhardt<davearea51a@gmail.com>