Re: [RFI] Constant carrier on 7025

To: ny9h@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Constant carrier on 7025
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 21:02:36 +0000
There is more than one carrier.  One stays put, the other steps upward,
reinitializes, then begins again.  Time: 1358 local, 2058 UT.  There is a
fair amount of weak non-amateur activity on 7.025 MHz.

Receiver:  Icom 7300       Antenna:  450-foot long doublet fed with
                                               balanced line, home brew
bifilar common
                                               mode choke, home bres
L-network.

I'm in the county with a relatively quiet RF environment.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*