Re: [RFI] Starlink as unintentional radiators...

To: VE3FH <ve3fh@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Starlink as unintentional radiators...
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 16:39:01 -0400
Can we not stick to our own science and get off the “can’t trust anyone but
xxxx“ soapboxes?
If polluters can be verified, call them out. “What about….” never solves
anything.
Other than the cool light show when the Starlink train goes by, I know nothing
but because it’s visible, verification or lack thereof should be doable.
73,
Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone