Re: [RFI] How to approach a neighbor?

To: reflector RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] How to approach a neighbor?
From: Frank W3LPL <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 18:23:22 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dave,

I've successfully resolved a few of these RFI cases. Key to my success
was identifying another neighbor who knew the family I needed to
approach.  Surely someone in your neighborhood knows the person
whose home is generating the RFI

Stranger-to-Stranger communication is awkward with all of the
divisions in society.

Good luck!

73
Frank