[RFI] Excess Stoddart gear for sale or donation.

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Excess Stoddart gear for sale or donation.
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:19:22 -0700
As I mentioned here a while back, I have a rather large collection of Stoddart
Aircraft Radio
Co. RFI/EFI "meters" with accessories for sale. These include the Stoddart
receivers
covering from 30 Hz to over 10,000 MHz, many with the necessary accessories.

I have several AN/URM-6 and 6B, with power supplies, antennas, meters, cabling,
loops, etc.

I and two of my sons recently finished an accurate inventory of this gear, with
photos.

If I absolutely cannot sell any of this gear, I would like to donate some. or
all of it to any
Aircraft or military Radio equipment museums which might be interested.

Not too many people are familiar with this gear, but it is very beautifully
built and was state of
the art at the time and for years afterwards. The gear easily rivals Collins
quality.

I have several NM-20Bs, with accessories, which cover 125 kHz through 25 MHz,
have a
BFO and are excellent emergency receivers in additoin to their very useful DF
capabilities.

I have built the necessary bias battery packs for one of these and have used it
successfully
for tracking down some very annoying RFI in the vicinity of my station.

I have manuals for many items.

Inquiries welcomed.

Ken W7EKB