Re: [RFI] Choosing a POE in a RF-rich environment

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Choosing a POE in a RF-rich environment
From: David Colburn <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 19:40:51 -0400
OK, cool, will put that in the mix. Thanks!

On 5/20/23 11:03 PM, F. Grant Saviers wrote:
  An example of unexpected results with ethernet cables.  I replaced a  unshielded CAT5
with shielded CAT6 and RFI from the new cable was substantially higher.  It was inside my
steel shop/shack.  Lesson: use fiber links whenever possible.
Grant KZ1W

     On Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 05:01:53 PM PDT, Greg Troxel <gdt@lexort.com>