Re: [RFI] Inquiry - AFCI RFI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Inquiry - AFCI RFI?
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 23:12:28 -0700
I thought I read recently that Eaton AFCIs were sensitive to RFI, but that they made an RF immune AFCI that you could order from the factory. I am interested in this topic because I am having my ancient Zinsco "widow maker" panel replaced. My electrician is proposing to use Square-D. I am having a couple of new circuits added that will require ACFIs. Which is the best choice for RF immunity - Square-D, Eaton, Siemens, other?

Thanks,