Re: [RFI] 10 Meter OTH Radar(?)

To: "'rfi'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 10 Meter OTH Radar(?)
From: "Jeff \(W4DD\)" <w4dd09@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 10:44:15 -0500

My observation from North GA

Centered about 28.600 and 100KHz wide.  At one point it was 500KHz wide.  It
consisted of hundreds of individual carriers.  Three seconds on at spacing
of 850 Hz, one second of silence, then 5 seconds of carriers at 300Hz
spacing, then one second of silence,  This repeated endlessly from about 8AM
to 2PM when EU faded out.  I have a pan adapter capture if anyone is
interested (reflector did not allow sending it)