Re: [RFI] Testing The Effectiveness Of RF Chokes On Solar Panel Installa

To: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Testing The Effectiveness Of RF Chokes On Solar Panel Installations
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 18:38:41 +0000
Yes, a good engineer would have test equipment with him/her and.....know
how to use it.  However realize these service people are just trained
monkeys - not to be derogatory, but they are not trained in technical
matters.  Solar Edge would have to invest time and $$$$ for them to be
effective at a technical level.  They are trained only to the level of
following directions.

Dave - W0LEV

--
*Dave - WØLEV*