Re: [RFI] LED Canless fixtures

To: PHILIP SNYDER <n9lah@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Canless fixtures
From: NA6MB Mike <na6mb.mike@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 10:39:55 -0700
No direct experience with this one.
So far I am very lucky with the LEDS used in my house.
I only have one floodlight that is kind of noisy, but it is on a motion sensor
and rarely on.

My suggestion would be to buy them with the caveat to the vendor that you can
bring it back for any reason.
Or buy one, take it home and check out the RFI it produces.

Big box store brands change so often but it’s unlikely that you will find
someone with direct experience on a particular device.

Good luck,
NA6MB
Mike

Sent from my iPad