Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 241, Issue 16

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 241, Issue 16
From: Kenneth Wyatt via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:10:52 -0700
Dave is absolutely correct. I’ve seen the same issues with Chinese SMPS designs
used by my clients.

Here is an article I wrote comparing real Apple power modules versus Chinese
clones.

https://www.signalintegrityjournal.com/blogs/17-practical-emc/post/2736-apple-versus-clones-the-risk-in-using-counterfeit-power-modules

<https://www.signalintegrityjournal.com/blogs/17-practical-emc/post/2736-apple-versus-clones-the-risk-in-using-counterfeit-power-modules>

Cheers, Ken (WA6TTY)