Re: [RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:18:23 -0800
On 1/20/2023 12:01, Hare, Ed, W1RFI wrote:
"At this point, we aren't even sure that this is not a simple misunderstanding, so characterizing this as a scam is quite premature...A misunderstanding looks very likely."

I had hoped to give a quick response, but after an hour in the shower, and over coffee, I realized I had barely scratched the surface. Allow me a bit of time to clarify/elaborate.

In the end, however, I have absolutely no doubt, it's "a simple misunderstanding", or, "A misunderstanding looks very likely".

Kurt