Re: [RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SolarEdge HD Wave panel system RFI
From: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 10:26:39 -0800
Mike, I don't know where you live, but Trinity's claim for installation payment
for a corrective measure of a deficient or faulty piece of equipment, would not
stand up in court, here in Nevada.

How frustrating it must be for you.  Not even your solar system!

Do you have a Legal Aid Society office near you?  Perhaps you could talk to
them.  Or, an attorney that specializes in product liability?  Most attorneys
offer a 30 minute free consultation.  (If he starts to salivate after hearing
your story, you know you have a case!)  J

Joe - W7RKN