Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 19:56:00 +0000
Even though I've been a bit critical in the past, thank you for your work
at ARRL and liason with FCC!!!

As an EMC/RFI engineer for over 35 years, I get frustrated quickly with the
incompetence of the many suppliers of all kinds of electronics, especially
China.  But I'm barking up a dying tree or into a dead bush in that
respect.

Again, thank you and the ARRL for "your services rendered  🙂😊

And........Merry Christmas to all on this group!!

Dave - WØLEV

--
*Dave - WØLEV*