[RFI] Fw: RFI from New Solar Edge HD Wave system.

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fw: RFI from New Solar Edge HD Wave system.
From: damichael--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 13:45:57 +0000 (UTC)

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: damichael@verizon.net
<damichael@verizon.net>To: rfi@contestin.com <rfi@contestin.com>;
damichael@verizon.net <damichael@verizon.net>; danmic3ts@gmail.com
<danmic3ts@gmail.com>Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 10:26:23 AM ESTSubject:
RFI from New Solar Edge HD Wave system.
 Two weeks ago new interference showed up on my receiver.  After some DFing I
found my neighbor 300 feet south of me has a new SolarEdge HD Wave system
installed.It is causing many 8khz spaced interference birdies across MF and
HF.I'm on 630M and 160M mainly and HF QRP. I'm seeing interference spike up
through at least 20M.
I just started talking to Trinity Solar the installer. About correcting this
interference fault problem.
Any advice on how to get this resolved would be greatly appreciated.
TNX,  Mike W3TS