[RFI] Fw: RFI from SOLAR Edge HD Wave system 300 feet away.

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fw: RFI from SOLAR Edge HD Wave system 300 feet away.
From: damichael--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 13:45:07 +0000 (UTC)

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: dan mike <danmic3ts@gmail.com>To:
"rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>; "damichael@verizon.net"
<damichael@verizon.net>; dan mike <danmic3ts@gmail.com>Sent: Friday, February
11, 2022, 07:48:08 AM ESTSubject: RFI from SOLAR Edge HD Wave system 300 feet
away.
 Neighbor just had installed a new SolarEdge HD Wave solar panel system
installed by Trinity Solar.It is causing much RFI QRM interference to my
receivers.It is located 300 feet south of my QTH.So far I have talked to a tech
at Trinity and he said they informed Solar Edge about the problem and have
opened a trouble ticket. But he would not give me the ticket number or a
contact phone number for Solar Edge.
I'm very active on 630M and 160M and 80M low band DXing and like to contest
with QRP on the HF bands.
The SolarEdge interference is from below 472khz up to past 14.3 mhz.
Any help to get this resolved would be greatly appreciated.
TNX es 73, Mike W3TS