[RFI] FW: Sweden imposes higher levy on electricity bills for EMC | Sout

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] FW: Sweden imposes higher levy on electricity bills for EMC | Southgate Amateur Radio News
From: Joe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 00:00:03 -0800
But Dave,
Are you willing to allow your government/power supplier to add 10% to your bill
*every* month to accomplish this?  At my location, that would add, on average,
$50.00 a month, that is *$600*a year!, so that I don't get interference in
anything I own?
Decent filtering devices cost a lot less money!

Joe - W7RKN