Re: [RFI] Noise from Generac Solar controllers?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise from Generac Solar controllers?
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 12:43:13 -0800
"If solar systems were included in the rules, there is always a risk that they would be lumped in the same category."

How about focusing on rule(s) that:

1.  Applies.

2.  Matters.

3.  Done correctly.

...rather than risk applying what already exists, because in the future, something else may erroneously lumped into something currently ineffective, without opposition, or, is focusing on an actual issue before it becomes widespread, despite years of observation, with multiple examples, too much to expect from the moment it was realized, onward?

Seems the current way of handing things is along the lines of, 'We can't regulate the tartness of pickles in the Antarctic tropic regions, because then murder would be poorly regulated on a planet we haven't imagined yet, so we're too scared to bother'

Kurt