Re: [RFI] For Hams too close to a AM station

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] For Hams too close to a AM station
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 15:04:21 -0700
VERY nice looking filter, Jim, and as good or better than any commercial product I've seen advertised. Is your build designed to handle TX power, or RX only?

One caveat -- filter performance depends on both source and load impedance, which are controlled in the VNA, but are not in some ham RX front ends, and may not be in the source. I've measured input Z of my K3 RX, and learned that they are 50 ohms with a bandpass filter in front of them for each band.

73, Jim K9YC