Re: [RFI] For Hams too close to a AM station

To: Michael Germino <ad6aa@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] For Hams too close to a AM station
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 21:38:45 +0000
We have a blowtorch at 760kHz in Boulder, Colorado, only some 30 miles
distant.  I used Elsie to design a 1.7MHz HPF to get rid of the entire AM
BCB.  If you choose to build your own, have a look at the attachments.

Elsie Download:  http://tonnesoftware.com/elsiedownload.html
             It's freeware

Dave - W ØLEV

--