Re: [RFI] Mystery noise

To: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mystery noise
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 18:04:04 +0000
Your "secret" is safe, here!

But, I have a rather monstrous common mode choke on the new
refrigerator/freezer power cord.  At least that was accessible unlike the
clothes washer/dryer and dish washer, and a few additional SMPS's in other
appliances.

And.....if I get serious about a specific radio astronomy associated
project, only the computer serving that project is on.  All others are off
and the internet is OFF, including the wireless router. Not just OFF, but
denied AC power!

Dave - WØLEV

--
*Dave - WØLEV*