Re: [RFI] #73 beads

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] #73 beads
From: David Hale <astronomerdave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 08:23:10 -0700
Okay, so I gave all the #73 beads to my daughter; maybe she can make
something clever out of them, jewelry or something. I guess I'm still
wondering if I should add a few sets of 2T #31 or if the two 10T #31
(2631803802) chokes don't provide any resistance at 6m. Dave N3WTK

The tables for K9YC's chokes stop at 10m but I wonder if they don't still