Re: [RFI] Noise Canceller how-to video

To: "'VE6WZ_Steve'" <ve6wz@shaw.ca>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise Canceller how-to video
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 23:28:11 -0400
Great video Steve! The latest DX Engineering NCC-2 has even better nulling
capability for noise reduction - much improved.

KB8O had great success - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByBeSg9auCA

I used the DXE NCC-1 for years to combine 160 RX antennas - now with the
updated NCC-2, DX signals simply pop out of the noise (I use the combining
RX antenna mode) - even better!

73
Tim K3LR