Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: "'rfi'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: "Lloyd - N9LB" <lloydberg@tds.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 18:21:36 -0500
I saw a news report that the US does not have nearly enough generating
capacity to charge all the forthcoming electric vehicles.
So we will have to ration the electricity for charging the batteries in your
electric vehicle.  Every other Tuesday from Midnight to 6am?
Another option would be to install gas fired home generators to charge up
your vehicle.  Seems like we are running in a circle here.