Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 16:11:23 -0700
The people who buy electric cars to Save The World are blissfully
ignorant of all the pollution associated with making and recycling
batteries.  They will also be blissfully ignorant of the fact that
wireless charging energy transfer is about 50% efficient compared to a
direct cable connection.

As well as ignorant of the millions, if not billions of connections, and thousands of miles of wires in the infrastructure providing them the opportunity to not make the relatively 100% efficient very last connection- at the car.

"Look at me! All of the knowledge of all of mankind came together to allow me to be too bloody lazy to put in a single plug for the world to see!"

I get a kick out of the wireless chargers for a phone. Plug in a wall-wart, plug in a cable, plug in a charging pad, to do what? NOT plug in the phone.

F-tarded is, as f-tards do...

Kurt