Re: [RFI] Tracking Electrical Interference in 1924

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tracking Electrical Interference in 1924
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 11:32:05 -0800
On 1/27/2021 11:03 AM, Mike Martin wrote:
A year or so ago I went to my childhood home and knocked on the door and talked
to the new owner.

I had folks do that both at the house I owned in Chicago and the one we bought here in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The people who knocked on our door in Chicago had lived there during WWII when the 2nd floor was divided into three apartments. Here in CA, it was a couple who had owned it for 30 years or so, first rented it for vacation from their jobs around LAX, then buying it, and much later renovating and expanding it quite a bit. They took us up on our invitation to our housewarming.