Re: [RFI] Tracking Electrical Interference in 1924

To: Paul Christensen <pchristensen@ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tracking Electrical Interference in 1924
From: Mike Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 14:03:03 -0500
I've done similar things as Paul has and I always make it a point to show the
people that are living in the house now. I've lived in a couple of places I
always wanted to know the history of. A year or so ago I went to my childhood
home and knocked on the door and talked to the new owner. My knowledge of the
home and didn't where his began. I was able to bring back some memories that
were very interesting. I would bet that those people would love to know that
there was an article involving their house published in a magazine.

⁣Happy 2021,
Mike k3RFI

Get BlueMail for Android ​