Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

To: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.
From: Dan K2YWE <dan.k2ywe@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:41:16 -0500
Getting your product class written into legislation is the ultimate
marketing coup.
It seems to naive me that ARRL should be attending selected trade shows and
building relationships as well as trying to get a seat on the appropriate
industry working group as a stakeholder.

73 QWH QWM,
Dan K2YWE (K3AU)