Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?

To: sandro@i7ale.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Non-switching wall warts availability?
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:48:07 +0000
One can not be 100% sure of rebranding.  But if unreal claims are made,
and/or descriptions have missing or misplaced articles of speach (the, a,
those,....), or English write-ups that just don't sound like the writer is
anyhwhere fluent in English,  its highly likely Chinese, regardless of the
brand.  The real give-away is the lack of articles in the write-ups and
choppiness when read aloud.

Some examples of misplaced and/or missing articles of speech.

1)  Box contain best technology..........    INSTEAD OF (better English):
*The* Box contains *the* best of technology......
2)  We offer best service in guarantee......  INSTEAD OF (better English):
  We offer *the* best *of* service in* our *guarantee.......
3)  Product outperform anything........   INSTEAD OF (better English): *
The* product outperform*s* anything........

The Chinese write-ups just sound choppy with something missing.  The
Chinese language is quite replete of articles of speech; therefore, their
English write-ups just sound and read choppy.

Hope this helps.   I hope this is not taken as race or ethnic bashing, but
I'm just trying to help.  I've had to work with this before I retired.  In
my small consulting business (EMC/RFI), if I'm offered a job fromthe
PacRim, I just refuse the job.

Dave - WØLEV

--

*Dave - WØLEV*