Re: [RFI] Yet another balun question

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Yet another balun question
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 13:22:58 +0000 (UTC)
Really, the point was towards the one K9YC Jim made, that we should be using
the proper nomenclature rather than "inventing" new terms coined in trade pubs
or "popular" articles that don't work towards clarifying the means and
techniques involved.

Otherwise we are left, quite literally, interpreting written 'hieroglyphs' when
most of us read, write and understand the English language.
de Jim WB5WPA