Re: [RFI] RFI hunting on 160: TH-F6a?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI hunting on 160: TH-F6a?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 22:52:21 -0500
Gee, I grabbed some AA-cells, stuffed them into my F6a, and went
outside earlier - when I saw the original post - then forgot to
post the results!

On a fairly weak AM-BC station, out here in the countryside, I
observed significant directionality e.g. the signal was above
the noise level when I faced north or south and dipped below
the noise level when facing east or west.

It was starting to rain so I didn't attempt further tests.

HTH ... David KD4E

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com