Re: [RFI] RFI location finders

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI location finders
From: "Ed K0iL" <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 20:45:05 -0500
Mike,

Ken is correct.  The dish units are UltraSonic locators using a parabolic
dish to detect ultrasonic audio freqs.  You have to have already located the
electric pole or source for these to be useful.  It's for pinpointing which
hardware is the RFI source, not for tracking RFI.

http://www.radarengineers.com/rfitvi.htm
http://www.uesystems.com/new/applications/electrical-inspection/

73, de ed =K0iL