Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39

To: dave@nk7z.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39
From: Tom Thompson <tlthompson@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 15:52:13 -0600
Yo are welcome, Dave. I am glad to share. As you can see, unfortunately, I have spent a lot of time on RFI mitigation:-(

Tom

On 3/29/2014 12:52 PM, David Cole wrote:
Tom,

Thank you for sharing your process.  It helps...  I am working with an
older gentlemen, and will offer the option of contacting the landlord as
a way of second contact.  He was worried about retribution.  He is
getting up in years, and has not many left, it would be nice if he could
enjoy his radio a few more years!  This sort of input helps everyone,
THANK YOU!