Re: [RFI] Apple and Motorola Wall Chargers

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Apple and Motorola Wall Chargers
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 17:18:04 -0400
There's an aftermarket one of those white things that is a RFI-monster!

It has since died but I cleaned it up by plugging it into a well-filtered power strip.

I don't do Apple stuff, other then the two teens have iPods, so
can't help with alternatives.

I'm down to the little white cube with integral USB jack that Apple
supplies for use with the iPad. It's not terribly noisy, but I'd still
like to replace it. Any suggestions for a good replacement?

BTW -- the wall wart that Motorola supplies for use with their Droid is
pretty noisy when charging.  I tossed it, and found a suitable regulated
5.1VDC wart.

73, Jim K9YC

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com