[RFI] (no subject)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] (no subject)
From: Wes Stewart <n7ws@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:04:49 -0800 (PST)
Can't help you with a new 'Vette, (congratulations BTW) but with my '56, I used
a 16" aluminum transcription disc as a GP under a 1/4 wave vertical.  With the
soft top down, the antenna rested on the folded top in the storage bay and the
vertical poked up beside one of the hold down latches.

Rig was a Heathkit Twoer. Best DX was from a friend's driveway in Tempe back
here to another friend in Tucson.  But I date myself :-)

Wes  N7WS