Re: [RFI] VLF interference Re: CFLs and LEDs

Subject: Re: [RFI] VLF interference Re: CFLs and LEDs
From: "RFI Services' Mike Martin" <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:35:43 -0500
Hey you guys,
Maybe it's just me but the way some people reply make it very difficult to
follow a subject.

I spent several years tracking down CFLs and I really should have written a
book on my experiences and the symptoms they can create. I've been called
nuts and several other things when I tell the stories, but the entertainment
that went along with the evolution of CFLs made it well worth the problems
they caused.
In 2001 I built a home and filled every light socket in the house, except
the dining area because of dimmers, with them and have only replaced 2 in 8
years. I bought them all at home depot at an extremely good price and could
care less that they may have a speck of mercury in them and I've saved a
small fortune because of their efficiency. As for the lead, wow, lets all
stop using that!

Best Wishes,
Mike Martin
RFI Services