Re: [RFI] VLF interference Re: CFLs and LEDs

To: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] VLF interference Re: CFLs and LEDs
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:17:29 -0500
I guess you had better check with your Congressional representative.
The US has mandated that sale of incandescent bulbs will be illegal some
date.  I am not sure about the exact date but I think it's in 2009.

Maybe it will be like DTV.  Oh, I didn't know we were changing.  You
mean my TV won't work any more.  What ever will I do?

David
KC2JD