Re: [RFI] new rfi source in house!

To: k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] new rfi source in house!
From: "Christian Buenger" <c.buenger@gmx.ch>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:48:42 +0000
Hi David,

probably they use a bus system on an unshielded cable. My heating
system is similar. Although it does not generate QRM sometimes the
heating "stalls" after transmitting on HF and you have to power it
down to reset it :(

If you can, you might want to try shielded cable to avoid radiation
from the cable itself.

73
Christian, DL6KAC

--