[CQ-Contest] Varying Contest Exchanges....was Re: ARRL DX varying Power

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Varying Contest Exchanges....was Re: ARRL DX varying Power levels sent by DX
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 10:28:20 -0500
On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 1:07 PM Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com> wrote:

> This seems to get hashed over every year.  From my memory, it has been
> said to pick a power and stick with it for the entire contest.  Same for
> your check in SS.

One year I found myself in Miami the same weekend of the NA Sprint.  K4OJ
and I went out that evening and enjoyed several adult beverages.  We then
went to the W1YL/W1CW station in Homestead and proceeded to operate the
Sprint as a multi-op.  We thought it would be fun to have a different name
for each band.  I think we were the only ones who thought so....

73 de Lee, AA4GA